Statements made in, or accessible through this page, regarding matters that are not historical facts are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Because such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
Access to the site
- License. Subject to these Terms, Matchpoint grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access the Site solely for your own personal, noncommercial use.
- Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the Site; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site; (c) you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website, product, or service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site (or on any content displayed on the Site) must be retained on all copies thereof.
- Modification. Matchpoint reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that Matchpoint will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Site or any part thereof.
- No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that Matchpoint will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Site.
- Ownership. You acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trade marks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its content are owned by Matchpoint or Matchpoint’s licensors. Neither these Terms (nor your access to the Site) transfers to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressly set forth herein. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying any Matchpoint Properties. Matchpoint and its licensors reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. There are no implied licenses granted under these Terms.
- Acceptable Use Policy. You agree not to: (i) upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Site any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) send through the Site any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, or spam, or any harassing or abusive material or any other unlawful material; (iii) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (iv) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Site), whether through password mining or any other means; or (v) use software or automated agents or scripts to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to (or to strip, scrape, or mine data from) the Site (provided, however, that we conditionally grant to the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, subject to the parameters set forth in our robots.txt file).
You agree to indemnify and hold Company (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Site, (b) your violation of these Terms, or (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations. Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Company. Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
Disclaimer and limitation on liability
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALTHOUGH MATCHPOINT THERAPEUTICS WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE UP-TO-DATE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE, MATCHPOINT THERAPEUTICS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR ASSURANCES THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS OR WILL BE TIMELY, ERROR-FREE, OR COMPLETE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MATCHPOINT (OR OUR LICENSORS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF MATCHPOINT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. YOU AGREE THAT OUR LICENSORS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Trademarks and copyright
Unauthorized use of any Matchpoint Therapeutics trademark, service mark, or logo may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws. This website is protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws. Except for your informational, personal, non-commercial use, as authorized above, you may not modify, reproduce, or distribute the design or layout of the website, individual sections of the design or layout of the website, or Matchpoint Therapeutics logos without our written permission.
Links to other sites
Matchpoint may make available to the visitor links to third-party websites over which Matchpoint has no control. Matchpoint has not reviewed the sites that may be linked to this website, and does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of any other sites. Other sites may be inaccurate or contain discussions regarding unapproved uses of drugs, medical devices, or other products. Your linking to such sites is at your own risk, and Matchpoint shall not be liable for any damage or injury arising from their content or your use thereof.
Visitor communications and security
Matchpoint Therapeutics is not engaged in rendering medical, healthcare, or other professional advice. This website may contain information on medical and health-related topics. This information, including any product data, is for informational purposes only and is not intended to describe or make claims about the safety or efficacy of any product. This information is also not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional, and you should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. You should always consult your own physician before undertaking or changing any medical treatment, drug therapy, or healthcare activities.
Information prepared by Matchpoint that is accessible through this site is current only as of the date that it was prepared. This information may be incomplete or may have become out of date. Matchpoint makes no commitment and disclaims any duty to update such information.
All Matchpoint brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Matchpoint Therapeutics in the United States and other countries.
Communication: The communications between you and Company use electronic means, whether you use the Site or send us emails, or whether Company posts notices on the Site or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Company in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were to be in a hardcopy writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
Entire Terms: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the access and use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word “including” means “including without limitation”. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to Company is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. Company may freely assign these Terms. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
Release: You hereby release Company (and its officers, employees, and agents) and their successors from claims, demands, any and all losses, damages, rights, and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from your use of Site, including but not limited to, any interactions with third-party websites of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the your use of the Site. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.” The foregoing release does not apply to any claims, demands, or any losses, damages, rights and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death or property damage for any unconscionable commercial practice by the Company fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the Site.
Governing Law: The terms and any action related thereto will be governed and interpreted by and under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any principles that provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction. The United Nations convention on contracts for the international sale of goods does not apply to the agreement.
Matchpoint Therapeutics, Inc
One Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA 02139